The Honey Bee V2 is the latest version of this worldwide famous beginners helicopter. If you want to learn how to fly a proper single blade helicopter then this is the best choice. The Esky Honey Bee Series of rc helicopters feature good performance for superior strength, stability, controllable flight and durability. Honey Bee helicopters are designed with beginners in mind and are completely assembled in the factory. You can be enjoying flying your helicopter within minutes of opening the box.
The Honey Bee 2 replaces the old Honey Bee 1 and has been upgraded and improved in many ways. As well as looking better the helicopter has been made much stronger with thicker and stronger parts used throughout including much thicker landing skids to protect it from heavy landings. The electronics have also been upgraded with digital servos and new motor.
The transmitter and receiver have been upgraded to the new 2.4Ghz technology. 2.4Ghz is more reliable and allows many models to be used at the same time without having to change crystals like with the older mhz versions.
- Best model to learn to fly a single blade helicopter.
- 370 motor provides good power.
- Simple mechanical structure design, easy maintenance.
- Durable Material, capable of bearing most crashes without any damage.
- Fully assembled and tested in the factory.
- New high-tech 4-channel 2.4G rc system.
- Digital sub-micro servos offer precise and powerful control.
- Length: 510mm
- Height: 165mm
- Main rotor diameter: 510mm
- Weight: 304g
- Battery: 11.1V 800mAh Li-po with UK Charger
- Motor: 370 motor + CN12 motor
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4CH
- Receiver: 2.4GHz 4CH
- 3in1 controller: Gyro, mixer, ESC
- Servos: Digital 7.5g, 1.0kg/cm, 0.1s/60°